Thursday, June 21, 2007

¡Estoy Aca!



I'm here safe-I've been hanging out with Tania (my homestay sister) and her sister clara all day -in between naps. We went out to eat and we got empenadas which are so good (they are like hot pockets.) I got ones filled with corn and cream and also with cheese and tomato-so good. Then we went to get the famous Argentinean ice cream. It is really light and creamy-I got this Brazilan fruit and dulce de leche. Then we walked around the city a bit-it is like New York but it lacks uniformity-there could be a skyscraper next to an old rundown house.Also-the driving here is pretty crazy, the lines on the street aren't really used. The apartment that I am staying in with Tania and her familyy is really nice. We have a balcony and a patio. They have a really cute but off dog named Pili. Tomorrow I am going to el centro and shabbat dinner. Will post more later.

No comments: